The June School Holidays are right round the corner and although Jah and Bella are not old enough to ‘enjoy’ a month long of school holidays (haha they wish!!!) but they will definitely get to enjoy the array of activities that is available out there because of the school holidays.
So if you are wondering what to do or where to bring your kids over the next couple of weeks..here are some of the activity line-ups.
29 May – 28 Jun 2015 – Barney’s Jukebox Party @ City Square Mall
29 May – 28 Jun 2015 – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Dojo Experience @ Downtown East Events Square
• Games and activity stations for kids from age six where they have the opportunity to test their courage, teamwork, accuracy and agility through a variety of Turtles-themed games (Ninja Zipline, Tag Team Ninjas, Villains Takedown and Epic String Maze.
• Meet-and-Greet Sessions on the weekends with the different Turtles
6 & 7 June 2015 – Nickelodeon Slime Cup 2015 @ Downtown East
The fun family weekend Nickelodeon Slime Cup 2015 event will take place from 11am to 7pm and admission is free. The event will feature:
• Opening / Closing Ceremony: Nickelodeon Slime Cup 2015 will kick off with an Opening Ceremony featuring all your favourite Nickelodeon characters, followed by a fun dance and sing along session for everyone to participate. The Closing Ceremony will include a prize presentation of the final Soccer Showdown challenge with the ultimate sliming of the winner!
· Meet-and-Greet Sessions: Have your camera ready to get up close and personal with your favourite Nickelodeon friends at Meet-and-Greet sessions during the event!
· Mini SEA games in Nickster style: Get excited for the upcoming SEA Games with fun activities and challenges inspired by various sports at the event
· Slime Throne: Capture the surprised expressions of your kids as they get to experience slime all over their body and look out for our instant photo giveaways!
· Main Challenge – Soccer Showdown: In each 2 to 2.5-hour session your kids get to participate in different soccer challenges. The challenge is open to all individuals and no pre-registration is required. There will be 3 sessions daily with 3 winners per session.